- Permanent legal advice for corporations on current issues of individual labour law, e.g. working hours, vacation regulations, sick leave, labour warning letters or terminations of employment
- Review or drafting of employment contracts, contracts of service, commercial agent agreements, agreements on targets and objectives, variable remuneration (compensation) systems or stock option plans
- Outsourcing, transfer of undertakings or legal implementation of internal restructuring measures
- Company wage agreements and rules on employee participation in accordance with the Codetermination Act and the Works Council Constitution Act (BetrVG)
- Monitoring of negotiation processes on the settlement of interest and social (compensation) plans
- Legal counselling for companies before and during works councils elections
- Drafting and negotiation of works agreements
- Representation of companies in disputes (in accordance with the German Employment Protection Act (KSchG), remuneration processes (interim measures, alternative dispute settlement)
Our expertise is based on experience both as counsel as well as in-house lawyers; it is strategic and supported by risk management. Focal points of our experience are the sectors IT, leisure and hotel, banks, civil service, industry and other services.
Do you need advice?
This is how to reach us:
Kaiserplatz 7 – 9
T + 49 228 60460-0
F + 49 228 6046040