- Advice on incorporating arbitration clauses and arbitration agreements in commercial contracts
- Support and legal representation as counsel in national and international arbitral proceedings
- Acting as arbitrator in the role of chair of the arbitral tribunal or co-arbitrator, both in ad-hoc proceedings as well as in institutional proceedings
- Drafting of expert opinions
- Activity in the field of conciliation and mediation
Our experience in particular with the DIS (German Institution for Arbitration), ICC and ad-hoc arbitration and our contacts to experienced arbitrators of different disciplines enable us to provide target-oriented and efficient legal advice in arbitration.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Advice in contract and settlement negotiations, negotiation and risk analysis, negotiation management
- Conduct of mediation procedures as mediators as well as legal advice in mediation procedures as counsel
- Legal advice for companies in the field of conflict management
- Teaching of commercial mediators and corresponding lecturing at universities as well as in co-operation with various chambers of commerce and industry (Industrie- und Handelskammern).
Special expertise in the field of commercial mediation: Prof. Dr. Dendorfer-Ditges is considered a pioneer in the field of commercial mediation and she is regularly listed in the ranking of the best German commercial mediators (e.g. Top 5 at “Who’s Who Germany”).
The choice of the “right method” of dispute resolution requires expertise, legal advice that is appropriate and focused on the company´s commercial interest, as well as a clear strategy. Our understanding of economic interactions supports an intelligent corporate management.