- Drafting of contracts for cross-border transactions
- Advice in the fields of the UN-Sales Convention and International Private Law (IPR)
- Review of international contracts
- Advice in issues relating to US-American law
- EU and US export law including customs law
- Support on foundation of foreign corporations, e.g. Ltd. or LLC
- Support in visa matters
- Drafting of contracts and advice in matters of expatriate conditions, including questions of social security law
- International arbitration law
Prof Dr. Dendorfer-Ditges was admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in the State of New York in 1996 and has meanwhile been admitted to practice before all US Federal Courts. Moreover, she is Vice Chair of the Section International Law of the ABA – American Bar Association, responsible for International Private Law.
Our close working relationship with the global network GGI Geneva Group International enables us to deliver the highest level of comprehensive advice for the global activities of our clients.